Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I have been slowly sifting and sorting through stuff (mostly papers) that I have been lugging around for years. Most of my recent financial-type papers I no longer need I've shredded. I still have a bag of them from pre-Kirkland to go through. Gone are my school papers from BCC and BC. Thank God. The books are still here waiting to be sold.

I also have things, not of paper, to look over, go through and then keep or not keep. This has been a protracted task. Maybe endeavor would better describe this undertaking. I think it all started when I cleaned out my 6,000 plus email inbox. I'm happy to say that I now have 57 in my inbox.

As I said before on another venue, I have been meaning to do this for years. I guess I'm starting from new. I want a clear desk. Perhaps after that I can place on there a pen and paper. I'd also like to start running again. I've given up on that for now. It is nice to be writing here again rather than doing short status updates. Cheers.

No comments: